- 1To a great degree; very intensely: we are just working like crazyMore example sentences
- For some reason, that set them both off once more and they started laughing like crazy.
- It's not too funny now but I remember than we had laughed like crazy.
- Colours can be safe, soft and muted, bold and bright or even clash like crazy as long as your wardrobe is new and tailored to your best look and shape.
- 1.1In a very fast or unrestrained way: another driver, who was driving like crazy, ran him off the roadMore example sentences
- Her jaw went slack for a moment, then she started smiling like crazy.
- See I have a problem, on stage, alone, singing… my voice shakes like crazy.
- In either case, his girl is standing there in front of him, moving around like crazy, just being smolderingly sexy.
More definitions of like crazyDefinition of like crazy in:
- The US English dictionary