- An ordered set of data elements, each containing a link to its successor (and sometimes its predecessor).More example sentences
- To avoid copying of data from network port buffers to the cache memory, the cache blocks of the cache memory are organized as linked lists of list elements, which can be used as network port input or output buffers.
- The join and leave code is similar to the code for inserting and removing elements from a normal linked list, with the added requirement of migrating data between the joining/leaving nodes and their neighbors.
- The plugins return the metadata using a simple linked list.
More definitions of linked listDefinition of linked list in:
- The US English dictionary