noun[mass noun] (plural lipidoses /-siːz/) Medicine
- A disorder of lipid metabolism in the body tissues.More example sentences
- This is seen, for example, where lipid peroxidation is implicated in the pathogenesis of chronic hepatitis and feline hepatic lipidosis.
- Otherwise, there is a risk of creating hepatic lipidosis in cats, and a toxic cascade in all animals, with an escalation of oxidative damage.
- Managing overweight cats is often complicated, as hepatic lipidosis occurs easily and is potentially fatal.
More definitions of lipidosisDefinition of lipidosis in:
- The US English dictionary