- A small brown spot on the skin, especially as caused by a skin condition such as lentigo.More example sentences
- The main ingredients are also used in laundry detergents to brighten colors, and in existing skin bleaching products for liver spots and scars.
- Brown liver spots speckled his balding head, the remains of hair long since lost, in colour and quantity, brushed over in a futile attempt to regain his youth.
- Cryosurgery with liquid nitrogen can remove precancers or liver spots.
- More example sentences
- The word ‘crafts’ tends to conjure images of little doilies, old ladies with arthritic, liver-spotted fingers, and dried-up flowers in a mesh bag tied with a ribbon in your Mom's underwear drawer.
- ‘Excellent,’ he said, clapping his liver-spotted hands twice.
- She was liver-spotted, elegant and with an even sweeter and dimmer nature than most: she was eager to do absolutely anything you wanted, but was quite incapable of working out what it was that you were asking.
More definitions of liver spotDefinition of liver spot in:
- The US English dictionary