adjectivechiefly Anatomy & Medicine
- Relating to or affecting a lobe, especially a whole lobe of a lung.More example sentences
- It may be extensive and cover a whole lobe or whole lung and obliterate lobar fissures.
- Dysanaptic growth could potentially impose a functional limit after therapeutic intervention such as pediatric lobar lung transplant.
- The chest radiograph among persons with advanced HIV infection and pulmonary TB, for example, might have lower lobe and lobar infiltrates, hilar adenopathy, or interstitial infiltrates.
More definitions of lobarDefinition of lobar in:
- The US English dictionary