- 1A lockable container; a safe.More example sentences
- They were selling - alongside actual useful items such as safes, lockboxes, and hardened steel chain - dummy security cameras. £17.50 gets you pure deterrent factor - a mock camera with a blinking red LED.
- In a letter to two senators, the White House recommended giving pilots lockboxes for the weapons so they won't be left in the cockpit.
- The activists inserted an arm into each lockbox and locked themselves to each other.
- 1.1A delivery letter box provided with a lock.More example sentences
- There was ‘a long waiting list’ for lockboxes at the post office, and Texas, Oklahoma, and Wyoming license plates are almost as common as those from Montana.’
More definitions of lockboxDefinition of lockbox in:
- The US English dictionary