nounchiefly North American
- 1A room containing lockers, especially a sports changing room.More example sentences
- He also is a strong influence in the locker room and an excellent student of the game.
- He was there at the top of the tunnel as I was coming back to the locker room after stretching.
- He wants to make sure he has a locker room full of players who believe the Cardinals can win.
- 1.1 [as modifier] Characteristic of or suited to a men’s locker room, especially in being coarse or ribald: locker-room humourMore example sentences
- Nearby, science fair-style exhibits tackle the delicate subject of anatomy with raunchy male locker-room touches.
- It is a laddish, locker-room badinage that I remember with indulgent nostalgia from my days playing college rugby; we, too, thought we were a great team but I'm not sure that the future of the country ought to have been entrusted to us.
- In this locker-room environment, he's the likable team captain.
More definitions of locker roomDefinition of locker room in:
- The US English dictionary