- 1A small ornamental case, typically made of gold or silver, worn round a person’s neck on a chain and used to hold things of sentimental value, such as a photograph.More example sentences
- A gold chain with a locket containing a picture of her late husband hung around her neck as it did every day.
- He put his arm around her and let his fingers play with the gold chain of her locket.
- Also on display are stringed natural pearls and chains with lockets that have American diamonds laid on silver plated with gold.
More definitions of locketDefinition of locket in:
- The US English dictionary