- another term for loculus.More example sentences
- Other morphological characters, such as the low number of stamens or ovary locules, and the sometimes rather unspecialized nectarial bracts, could also point towards a close relationship between these two genera.
- The number of orbicules present on the locule surface is well in excess of the number of pollen grains within the locule.
- Parenchyma cells of the pith were packed more closely, especially near to structures such as the locules and vascular bundles.
More definitions of loculeDefinition of locule in:
- The US English dictionary