- 1Temporary accommodation: a fee for board and lodgingMore example sentences
- Both are being given full board and lodging at the Royal Cliff Beach Resort and are guaranteed employment with the resort after completion of their subsidized training.
- You pay for administrative costs, for your board and lodging (absurdly cheap), and your air fare.
- Harvard offers generous aid and loans to cover its annual fees of around £17,000 plus board and lodging of £7,000, as do other top colleges.
- 1.1 [count noun] (usually lodgings) A room or rooms rented out to someone, usually in the same residence as the owner: he was looking for lodgings and a jobMore example sentences
- The remainder are in supported lodgings, community homes or in residential care.
- Both the New Town and the Old Town offer numerous lodgings in private houses and small family hotels.
- Cheap lodgings and a shift away from family entertainment have made the capital of glam a top business stop.