- 1A person who fells trees for timber; a lumberjack.More example sentences
- She watched as loggers felled trees with chain saws, dragging the logs to a nearby river and then floating them to market.
- By cutting down beautiful forest trees, the logger makes $20.
- It is unthinkable that bureaucrats would tell Canada's farmers what to plant and when to harvest, loggers when and what trees to fell, or miners what ore to mine and when to mine it.
- 2A device or computer program for making a systematic recording of events, observations, or measurements: a data loggerMore example sentences
- Data loggers - small recording devices attached to the aeration fans - are being used by the IPM researchers.
- An identity thief could use it to download a keystroke logger and harvest thousands of passwords and active credit card numbers.
- Some send people to sites that download keystroke loggers.