- 1A large, flat, rounded boiled sweet on the end of a stick.More example sentences
- Life is not all candy canes and lollipops but it doesn't mean we should forget what the results of our actions are.
- On my side were little sugar rivers and lollipops sticking out of the ground.
- I sat back down and resumed my editing, sticking the grape lollipop back in my mouth.
- 1.1 British term for ice lolly.
- 1.2 • informal A short, entertaining, but undemanding piece of classical music: a disc of lollipops with the Royal Philharmonic OrchestraMore example sentences
- Verdi operatic lollipops is my current favourite.
late 18th century: perhaps from dialect lolly 'tongue' + pop1.
More definitions of lollipopDefinition of lollipop in:
- The US English dictionary