- A warm, thick jacket, typically in a bright colour with a check pattern, of the kind worn by lumberjacks.More example sentences
- Greendale is Young's idea of Shangri-La, where lumberjackets are always in style and girls with far-out tree-hugger names grow up to be ecologically responsible cheerleaders instead of SUV-driving mall rats.
- Their fashion embarrassments involved medallions and leisure suits, ours were about greasy hair, Kodiaks and lumberjackets.
- A lumberjacket that she believes could have assisted her in identifying the accused also apparently went missing while in the possession of the police, and its location is still unknown.
More definitions of lumberjacketDefinition of lumberjacket in:
- The US English dictionary