- another term for lunula.More example sentences
- The hymen, which medical descriptions depict as nothing more than a lunule or crescent-shaped membrane bordering the labia minora, is among the most meaningful of body parts.
- Notches (‘open’ lunules) are ambulacral lunules that form close enough to the ambitus that the ambitus is unable to close over the distal part of the notch to form a closed lunule.
- Other falcate mylilids like Lycettia, Coxesia and Falcimytilus all lack radial or divaricating or half-divaricating surface sculpture and have a more truncated anterior shell flank with a well-defined lunule.
More definitions of lunuleDefinition of lunule in:
- The US English dictionary