- another term for reticuloendothelial.More example sentences
- Microscopic features include ‘atypical lymphoreticular cells associated with necrosis and prominent vascular infiltration.’
- Next is a chapter on haematopoietic and lymphoreticular disorders including haemolytic anaemias, leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma.
- Overall, 19 of 20 appendixes removed at autopsy from cases of variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease with adequate numbers of lymphoid follicles had lymphoreticular accumulation of prion protein.
More definitions of lymphoreticularDefinition of lymphoreticular in:
- The US English dictionary