- The practice or technique of producing animated films through the manipulation of video game graphics.More example sentences
- More than just a cheap way to make an animated movie, machinima allows game players to comment directly on the pop culture they so devotedly consume.
- Already, a small cult of machinima has started up, using game engines as studios to create movie-like scenes.
- We see glimmers of that in some machinima projects, like Red v Blue or in Flash-shorts like Homestar Runner, a clubbish sense of ownership by its fans that turn them into relentless marketers of the net-art.
More definitions of machinimaDefinition of machinima in:
- The US English dictionary