- A lens suitable for taking photographs unusually close to the subject.More example sentences
- One evening when I was moving along at a snail's pace underwater on a coral reef in the Red Sea, searching for small subjects for my macro lens, I spotted a lovely sea anemone of a kind I had not seen before.
- With smaller animals and reptiles that are behind wire or in glass enclosures, you can even work with macro lenses.
- He adjusts the focus of the Carl Zeiss 120 mm macro lens, which allows him to work very close up.
More definitions of macro lensDefinition of macro lens in:
- The US English dictionary