- An instance of posting promotional material to a large number of people at one time.More example sentences
- No matter how threatened by crime, neighbours cannot be press-ganged into supporting any security endeavour, which should be launched only after some attempt to hold a town meeting or a mass mail-out, electronic or paper.
- We have taken extra precautions to make sure that the information cannot be made available to people who want to use it for bulk mail-outs and other advertising that is just a nuisance and an annoyance to people.
- Local, regional and national awareness of Odd Gallery programming continues to increase with regular coverage by local and regional news media and mail-outs, and recent coverage in Canadian Art magazine.
More definitions of mail-outDefinition of mail-out in:
- The US English dictionary