- 1The action or process of sending something by mail.More example sentences
- They were in the habit of sending, in one mailing, two sets of letters.
- Two reminder mailings followed the initial mailing.
- Three weeks after the initial mailing, nonrespondents were mailed a second copy of the instrument.
- 1.1 [count noun] An item sent by mail, especially a piece of mass advertising.More example sentences
- This free service can remove your name and address from Direct Mailing Lists, preventing unwanted commercial mailings being sent to your home.
- Using the information we know about people, we can send them direct mailings.
- Commercial bulk email providers sending verified permission mailings pay based on the volume of their mail.
More definitions of mailingDefinition of mailing in:
- The US English dictionary