- A Spanish dance similar to the fandango.More example sentences
- Those not so young can also be found at the Fair by Day, although many head for the ‘Real’ ground, where malagueñas are danced, with people going from one marquee to the next.
- There are different styles or ‘palos’ within flamenco, which have generic names such as seguiriyas, soleares, alegrias, malagueñas, fandangos, rondeñas, bulerias…
- In my performance in Buenos Aires, my repertoire will consist of pure classic flamenco art, such as soleares, malagueñas, granadinas, and la rosa.
mid 19th century: Spanish, lit. 'of Málaga'.
More definitions of malagueñaDefinition of malagueña in:
- The US English dictionary