1A variety of dark wine grape native to the Bordeaux region of France.
- Red grape varieties dominate the region, but Malbec is the most widely planted and Argentina's finest grape varietal.
- On 15 acres, they have seven Bourdeaux varietals, including Merlots, Malbec, Cabernet Franc, and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- For the same growing conditions, Riesling, Petit Verdot, Malbec, and Viognier had a high similar C value.
1.1A red wine made from the Malbec grape.
- When it comes to drinking, Alan admits this 2004 Crios de Susana Balbo Rosé of Malbec is nothing to be ashamed about either.
- This puts our Gewürzt production on a par with hard-to-find NZ wines like Reichensteiner, Pinotage and Malbec.
- Interestingly enough, when I was in Sainsbury's this afternoon, I found a cheap Argentinian Malbec from the Mendoza region.
French malbec, malbeck, of unknown origin.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: Mal¦bec
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.