Definition of malnourished in English:
Suffering from malnutrition.
- None of Manne's authors have unearthed an observation of Aborigines starving or even malnourished.
- Those choices include the target feeding of malnourished children under five, and pregnant or lactating women.
- But by now all three were malnourished and suffering from amoebic dysentery.
- Example sentences
- Simultaneously, there is malnourishment and starvation in some regions.
- Some people came with their children who had health disorders related to malnourishment.
- And for those children suffering severe malnourishment, a therapeutic feeding center has been set up for treatment.
Words that rhyme with malnourishedundernourished
Definition of malnourished in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.