- A very unpleasant smell: in most cases, the malodour is obvious to the suffererMore example sentences
- We can detect malodours if we smell dental floss or woodsticks that have been used to clean between our teeth.
- If the malodour is due to systemic diseases like pharyngitis or bronchitis the concerned specialist should treat it.
- If someone smells bad, you'll have to decide whether he can control his malodour.
More definitions of malodourDefinition of malodour in:
- The US English dictionary