- A hot drink made from dried milk and a malt preparation.More example sentences
- When the woman was asked why she drank so much malted milk, she explained that her weak physical state made it difficult for her to cook, so she just drank milk for nutrition.
- Originally, this product was for infants and invalids, but because malted milk tasted good, everyone started drinking it.
- The name didn't last though, and in 1887, the company trademarked the name ‘malted milk.’
More definitions of malted milkDefinition of malted milk in:
- The US English dictionary