noun[mass noun] US
- A system of health care emphasizing preventative medicine and home treatment.More example sentences
- Today's health care climate, managed care, is forcing us once again to try to halt burgeoning costs.
- We must ask ourselves, however, whether managed care is a health care model or a payment model, she said.
- We studied the role of outpatient testing in the health care system and the impact of managed care on such testing.
More definitions of managed careDefinition of managed care in:
- The US English dictionary