A white compound used as a fungicidal powder on vegetables and fruit.
- Chemical formula: C4H6N2S4Mn
More example sentences
- The Rochester team studied the effects of a mixture of two common agrochemicals, the herbicide paraquat and the fungicide maneb.
- Researchers also show that low levels of maneb, a fungicide commonly used in farming, can injure the antioxidant system in those same types of cells.
- The commonly used fungicides are maneb, mancozeb, daconil and copper-oxychloride.
from elements of the name man(ganese) e(thylene) b(isdithiocarbamate).
Definition of maneb in:
- The US English dictionary