- To only a limited extent; slightly: inflation is predicted to drop marginally [as submodifier]: he’s marginally worse than he wasMore example sentences
- Don't worry too much if your line is slightly heavier or marginally lighter than my recommendations.
- The average British voter, the survey found, was marginally to the left of centre, at minus 2.
- They were marginally successful in that they created more chances than the visitors and forced two short corners.
More definitions of marginallyDefinition of marginally in:
- The US English dictionary