- One’s situation with regard to whether one is single, married, separated, divorced, or widowed: the document will not show your marital statusMore example sentences
- After all, all this while, his single and unattached marital status has added to his charm in no small way.
- Age, marital status, whether or not they had had a smear test, and highest educational qualification were recorded.
- Sexual orientation, marital status and ethnicity are not barriers to fostering, as long as the other criteria are met.
More definitions of marital statusDefinition of marital status in:
- The US English dictionary