- The action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising: the Western arts of marketing and distribution [as modifier]: a marketing campaignMore example sentences
- The first workshops on export marketing will be conducted in Oshakati and Tsumeb.
- Various types of marketing, retailing and production cooperatives also flourished in this period.
- Not fully understanding the scope of marketing often limits business success.
More definitions of marketingDefinition of marketing in:
- The US English dictionary