1.1The Indic language of Rajasthan, spoken by about 10 million people.
- Some Rajasthani dialects include Jaipuri, spoken in Jaipur, and Marwari, spoken in Marwar.
- To tell you the truth, ‘he continued, ‘the unbeatable expert on business management is a Marwari.’
- Jaipur speaks Marwari in addition to English and Hindi.
Relating to the Marwari language or people.
- An unnamed Marwari businessman, he said, ‘wants to create a society, a trust, to administer this temple and its funds.’
- The issue has led to a split in the Marwari business community.
- The traditional Marwari cuisine is dominated by strong spicy flavours.
Definition of Marwari in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.