- A high rank of non-commissioned officer in the US armed forces.More example sentences
- By July, I was getting a fair share of the test hops and getting to know the grizzled old master sergeant who ran the engineering section.
- A senior first lieutenant commanded the FASCO and a master sergeant served as the noncommissioned office in charge.
- Initially, this key faculty element was made up of a mixture of master sergeants, sergeants major, captains and majors.
More definitions of master sergeantDefinition of master sergeant in:
- The US English dictionary