- His mathematical work covered Cartesian geometry and the theory of equations.
- He did important work on differential equations and applications to mathematical physics.
- His interests are in discrete differential geometry and mathematical visualization.
- The whole show was precise and mathematical, but full of subtle light, warmth and feeling.
- Yet there is nothing mathematical or precise about his career progression.
- We're also delighted by the mathematical precision that he's used in calculating the future.
Late Middle English: from Latin mathematicalis, from Greek mathēmatikos, from mathēma, mathēmat- 'science', from the base of manthanein 'learn'.
Words that rhyme with mathematicalanagrammatical, apostatical, emblematical, enigmatical, fanatical, grammatical, piratical, prelatical, problematical, sabbatical
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: math|em¦at|ic¦al
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.