- Having or consisting of a complex network; labyrinthine: under the house is a maze-like set of tunnels we have to navigate a maze-like routeMore example sentences
- At church that morning, Aunt Polly realizes that Tom and Becky are missing, and the town begins to search the maze-like cave to find them.
- Most days, we played games in the streets or by the fishpond in the back yard, and explored the narrow maze-like alleyways with newfound friends.
- There are miles of these maze-like, winding, and intersecting canyons which lead to the Escalante River.
More definitions of maze-likeDefinition of maze-like in:
- The US English dictionary