adjective (mazier, maziest)
- 1Like a maze; labyrinthine: the mazy old fishing quarterMore example sentences
- Off he went on a mazy run leaving player after player behind him before lashing the ball to the net.
- And with almost his first touch, he tested the rearguard with a mazy dribble to the edge of the box but he just didn't get his shot in quickly enough.
- Forced onto his right foot after a mazy solo run, the predominantly left-footed player saw his effort blocked.
More definitions of mazyDefinition of mazy in:
- The US English dictionary