nounBack to top
- 1 short for master of ceremonies.
verb (MC's, MC'ing, MC'd)[no object] Back to top
- Perform as an MC: (as noun MC'ing) a long bout of MC’ingMore example sentences
- Among the many incidents recalled in his long and winding career is a night back in 1962 when he MC'd the first-ever British performance by the erstwhile Robert Zimmerman.
- It was MC'd by a DJ from a disco called ‘Carwash’ in Cyprus, but contained plenty of traditional Egyptian entertainment.
- I was MC'ing for 20 bucks a night at the east side comedy club on Long Island, and I won, like, five weeks in a row.
More definitions of MCDefinition of MC in:
- The US English dictionary