- 1A ball of minced or chopped meat: pasta with spicy meatballsMore example sentences
- The pasta dishes included rigatoni, fettuccine with meatballs as well as seafood and chicken versions, ranging from €9 to €14.
- I'll have the chicken parm with spaghetti, meatballs and salad.
- Steve had made spaghetti bolognese with meatballs, three different types of salad, garlic bread and plain old bread rolls.
- 2North American • informal A dull or stupid person: he was a friendly meatball who had a smile and a handshake for everybodyMore example sentences
- Get out of here, meatball, before you join Jessica in the pool, permanently.
More definitions of meatballDefinition of meatball in:
- The US English dictionary