- 1Intervention in a dispute in order to resolve it; arbitration: the parties have sought mediation and it has failedMore example sentences
- The agency's next step is to attempt resolution through mediation.
- Less serious complaints could be dealt by agreement with the complainant, internally or through mediation.
- Should conciliation fail, the parties could then enter into mediation.
- 1.1Intervention in a process or relationship; intercession: they are offering sacrifice and mediation between God and manMore example sentences
- Many forms of Hindu worship do not require the mediation of a priest.
- This approach to information retrieval still involves human mediation.
- The mechanism responsible for this pattern involves the mediation of interaction strength by microclimate.
- More example sentences
- The product of the regression coefficients of the two paths constitutes the indirect or mediational effect.
- Based on theoretical conceptualizations derived from attachment theory, we would expect to identify mediational effects of perceptions of parents on behavioral adjustment.
- In trials in which pertinent data are available, mediational analyses could inform theories of change.