- A wind instrument with a small keyboard controlling a row of reeds, and a mouthpiece at one end.More example sentences
- Well, for one thing, there's a wide variety of acoustic instruments featured here: upright bass, guitar, piano, clarinet, cymbals, viola, melodica and cello.
- With an organ providing a solid backing for the song, trombones and melodicas weave interlacing melodies.
- The music becomes a dense, intricate concoction enriched by electronic elements, melodica, glockenspiel, accordion, trumpet, viola, pump organ, and banjo.
1960s: from melody, on the pattern of harmonica.
More definitions of melodicaDefinition of melodica in:
- The US English dictionary