- Preserve the memory of; commemorate: the novel memorialized their childhood summersMore example sentences
- He is trying to maintain, not memorialize his career, and the choices here reflect an artist comfortable with his legacy and feeling free to experiment.
- I glanced downward and recorded her admonishment in my notebook, serving the dual purpose of memorializing the brief chat and ending it.
- Hattori's project has the quality of a family photo album, memorializing a group of interconnected people.
More definitions of memorializeDefinition of memorialize in:
- The US English dictionary