- The memory device of a computer or other instrument: the data are transferred to one of three memory banksMore example sentences
- Part of the main memory bank is reserved for graphics use.
- To open the safe, a ‘learned’ finger is placed on the sensor, which then compares the fingerprint's unique pattern to those stored in its memory bank.
- He opened his eyes at last to see a strange figure stood over him, and it took him a few seconds for it to match up with what was stored in his memory bank.
More definitions of memory bankDefinition of memory bank in:
- The US English dictionary