- Surgical removal of a meniscus, especially that of the knee.More example sentences
- Meniscal injuries were treated arthroscopically by rasping, suturing, or partial meniscectomy, according to the size and location of the lesion.
- A partial medial meniscectomy was performed by using a basket forceps and shaver.
- Although our subjective follow-up was at a mean of 8.9 years in this study, we believe that even longer follow-up of this group may be required to determine the benefit of meniscus salvage over partial meniscectomy.
More definitions of meniscectomyDefinition of meniscectomy in:
- The US English dictionary