Words that rhyme with metabet, aiguillette, anisette, Annette, Antoinette, arête, Arlette, ate, baguette, banquette, barbette, barrette, basinet, bassinet, beget, Bernadette, beset, bet, Bette, blanquette, Brett, briquette, brochette, brunette (US brunet), Burnett, cadet, caravanette, cassette, castanet, charette, cigarette (US cigaret), clarinet, Claudette, Colette, coquette, corvette, couchette, courgette, croquette, curette, curvet, Debrett, debt, dinette, diskette, duet, epaulette (US epaulet), flageolet, flannelette, forget, fret, galette, gazette, Georgette, get, godet, grisette, heavyset, Jeanette, jet, kitchenette, La Fayette, landaulet, launderette, layette, lazaret, leatherette, let, Lett, lorgnette, luncheonette, lunette, Lynette, maisonette, majorette, maquette, Marie-Antoinette, marionette, Marquette, marquisette, martinet, minaret, minuet, moquette, motet, musette, Nanette, net, noisette, nonet, novelette, nymphet, octet, Odette, on-set, oubliette, Paulette, pet, Phuket, picquet, pillaret, pincette, pipette, piquet, pirouette, planchette, pochette, quartet, quickset, quintet, regret, ret, Rhett, roomette, rosette, roulette, satinette, septet, serviette, sestet, set, sett, sextet, silhouette, soubrette, spinet, spinneret, statuette, stet, stockinet, sublet, suffragette, Suzette, sweat, thickset, threat, Tibet, toilette, tret, underlet, upset, usherette, vedette, vet, vignette, vinaigrette, wagonette, wet, whet, winceyette, yet, Yvette
1Meteorological: a Met report
More example sentences
- Met Office forecasts and advice play a vital helping keep the country's transport systems open.
- The Met Office has a unique range of services to offer to help utility companies make the most of the weather and climate.
- The Met Office provides a range of services for the public on behalf of government, including cold weather payments and the National Severe Weather Warning Service.
1.1 (also the Met Office) The Meteorological Office in the UK.
1.2Metropolitan: the Met county abolition
More example sentences
- The Metropolitan Police Service - usually called the Met - was involved in the bid.
- The Met has been using its world-renowned expertise to help identify victims of the disaster and support family members who survived the tragedy.
- Larmore says her dog Sophie the Schnauzer - who has trodden the boards at the Met, Paris and Geneva - gets the most adulation now.
1.3 (the Met) [treated as singular or plural] The Metropolitan Police in London.
1.4 (the Met) The Metropolitan Opera House in New York.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.