- 1Meteorological: a Met reportMore example sentences
- Met Office forecasts and advice play a vital helping keep the country's transport systems open.
- The Met Office has a unique range of services to offer to help utility companies make the most of the weather and climate.
- The Met Office provides a range of services for the public on behalf of government, including cold weather payments and the National Severe Weather Warning Service.
- 1.2Metropolitan: the Met county abolitionMore example sentences
- The Metropolitan Police Service - usually called the Met - was involved in the bid.
- The Met has been using its world-renowned expertise to help identify victims of the disaster and support family members who survived the tragedy.
- Larmore says her dog Sophie the Schnauzer - who has trodden the boards at the Met, Paris and Geneva - gets the most adulation now.
More definitions of MetDefinition of Met in:
- The US English dictionary