Definition of methodize in English:
verb[with object] rare
Arrange in an orderly or systematic manner: methodize the London collections and there will be no need for a special tier of administrators
More example sentences
- The sample is large and detailed enough to need methodized access, a challenge met by technology.
- The present article methodizes the approach to the ecological urban planning and it is one of the there are too.
- Note that it will still only methodized the public static fields of the class.
- Example sentences
- My wish is that someone, somewhere, in these times of marketeers, methodisers, playlisters, whatever, can step up to do the same.
- The poet Wallace Stevens puts the case well: ‘…imagination is the power that enables us to perceive the normal in the abnormal, the opposite of chaos in chaos… reason is simply the methodizer of the imagination.’
Words that rhyme with methodizegourmandize
Definition of methodize in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan