noun[mass noun] British • informal
- Methylated spirit.More example sentences
- Those who value their nasal hair will avoid encouraging the flames with white spirit, petrol, meths and so on.
- I am sorry to say that such is my desperation for caffeine that I have been forced into drinking cupful after cupful of what is, in all honesty, the coffee equivalent of tramp cider or meths.
- Of course, meths or some kind of strong alcohol-based solution will do the same job.
More definitions of methsDefinition of meths in:
- The US English dictionary