- A drink made with beer, lime juice, piquant seasonings, and sometimes tomato juice: round out your meal with a spicy micheladaMore example sentences
- Two people can eat here and have a michelada each for around $25.
- Not only is this the spiciest Michelada in the city, it bears the perfect garnish: a tender steamed shrimp, draped on the spicy rim of the glass.
- When I drink a Michelada, I expect to experience an almost uncomfortable burn from the capsaicin-heavy hot sauce.
1990s: Mexican Spanish.
More definitions of micheladaDefinition of michelada in:
- The US English dictionary