- Containing or consisting of miniature electronic and mechanical components.More example sentences
- To prevent this, Roy has produced a microelectromechanical sensor that monitors the load being carried by the bones in the spine.
- Particular embodiments of both methods may be applied to fabricating microelectromechanical systems especially MEMS mirrors.
- Like the NIST chip-scale clock, the new magnetic sensor can be fabricated and assembled on semiconductor wafers using existing techniques for making microelectronics and microelectromechanical systems.
More definitions of microelectromechanicalDefinition of microelectromechanical in:
- The US English dictionary