- A flat piece of film containing microphotographs of the pages of a newspaper, catalogue, or other document: the journal is available as a microfiche [mass noun]: they are putting back issues on microficheMore example sentences
- On microfiche, the documents were published by Primary Source Microfilm as Declassified Documents Reference System.
- While Manda went to check out old newspapers in the microfiches, Michael surfed through a local news website from one of the terminals in the computer room.
- The 101 is also available on microfiche at the Family History Library.
verb[with object] Back to top
More definitions of microficheDefinition of microfiche in:
- The US English dictionary