- A small phagocytic blood cell, in particular a polymorphonuclear leucocyte.More example sentences
- They get into cells that are supposed to protect us from bacteria, the microphages, and it's in there that they're able to produce this toxin.
- In addition, T-cells can create microphages and scavenger cells that scour the body looking for foreign substances in need of a smackdown.
- Macrophages are not as numerous as microphages, and there are no large reserves of them, but they are longer lived than microphages.
More definitions of microphageDefinition of microphage in:
- The US English dictionary