- A microinstruction program that controls the functions of a central processing unit or peripheral controller of a computer.More example sentences
- Guidance for reasonable values will be given in the comments of the microprogram that you plan to use.
- The collection of control words that implement an macroinstruction is called a microprogram, and the microprograms are stored in a memory element called the control store.
- The second phase consists of transcribing these specifications into machine code microprograms and proving the ‘equivalence’ between the formal specifications and the machine microcodes.
More definitions of microprogramDefinition of microprogram in:
- The US English dictionary