- A condition of the eyes in which objects appear smaller than normal.More example sentences
- In the second to third hour, visual illusions, wavelike recurrences of perceptual changes (micropsia, macropsia, etc.), and affective symptoms may occur.
- Because micropsia exists for close objects, macropsia, the opposite, occurs for far objects.
- That oculomotor adjustment to a relatively near point induces micropsia for the zenith moon
mid 19th century: from micro- 'small' + Greek -opsia 'seeing'.
More definitions of micropsiaDefinition of micropsia in:
- The US English dictionary